“Carlow Educate Together is a National School funded by the Department of Education and Skills. It is also a member of the Educate Together organisation and therefore follows and supports its ethos.
As a school, we strive everyday to have a happy, safe school for everybody. By cherishing difference, respecting ourselves and others and living the ethos of Educate Together, we support each other to become the best we can be at school and in life.”
These are the commitments to children, parents/guardians and staff in our school community:
- Children will have a happy, safe environment for learning.
- We will foster the development of children’s interests, abilities and personalities.
- We recognise that parents are the primary educators of their children and value their involvement in the education of their child.
- Parents & Guardians will experience an engaged and motivated staff.
- There will be good communication between home and school.
- There will be an encouraging atmosphere for parents to become involved in the life of the school.
- There will be respect and regard for the staff’s professional role.
- There will be support and encouragement for ongoing training and professional development.
- They will have a working environment that reflects the needs of their role.