Our school’s vision can be summed up in three words: Happy, Safe, Learn. Since the school opened in 2008, we have strived to make sure that everyone within our community feels part of that vision. We believe that everyone – that is all children, all families and all staff – have the right to be happy, be safe and be able to learn.
Educate Together is the representative organisation for primary & secondary equality-based schools in Ireland. It is an independent NGO that runs and supports schools that guarantee equality of access and esteem to children “irrespective of their social, cultural or religious background.”
As a school, we strive everyday to have a happy, safe school for everybody. By cherishing difference, respecting ourselves and others and living the ethos of Educate Together, we support each other to become the best we can be at school and in life.
Welcome to Carlow Educate Together NS
Learn Together to Live Together
Did you know?
Carlow Educate Together NS was the:
- 1st school in Europe to have a Smartphone app
- 1st school in Ireland to give parents the option of sending absence note to school electronically
- 1st school in Ireland to keep electronic records of attendance
- One of the 1st schools in Ireland to have a Facebook page
- One of the 1st schools in Ireland to use Twitter to communicate
- 1st school in Ireland to organise an electronic sign up for Parent Teacher Meetings
- One of the first schools in Ireland to accept electronic transfer of money for school payments
- 1st school in Ireland to have an electronic application form for jobs
- 1st school in Ireland to live stream a lesson from a classroom
- Carlow Educate Together National School Bestfield, Athy Road, Carlow Town Tel: 059-9137541
- 8:50am to 2:30pm
Office open 8:45am to 3pm