Please read the following terms and conditions before filling out the form. If you’ve any questions, call us on 059-9179453.
- I understand that allocation of place in the school will be strictly on application date order.
- I understand that the receipt of a fully completed pre-enrolment form does not guarantee that the child named will be offered a place in the school.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to inform the school, in good time, of any change of address, telephone number or other relevant circumstance.
- I understand that if I have not replied in writing to a confirmed offer of a place for my child within 14 days of that offer being made, I will have forfeited my child’s place on the pre-enrolment list, and consequently the place being offered.
- I understand that the school does not operate a sibling policy, and the school offers places on a strict ‘first come, first served’ basis. It is the parent/guardian responsibility to ensure that all siblings are pre-enrolled in good time.
- All children must be 4 years of age on or before the 1st June of the year they are due to start. For example children starting school in September 2008 must be 4 years of age on or before 1st June 2008.
- I am a parent or legal guardian of the child named below.
Alternatively, you can download a Word version by clicking on this link and return it by post to the address on the form.
The Word Version is now also available in Polish (Polski).