You can pre-enrol your child into our school from the comfort of your own home!
Due to the full commencement of the Education (Admission to Schools) Act, 2018, Carlow Educate Together National School will not be able to accept enrollment forms from February 1st 2020 for all years except the 2020-21 year. All enrollments made before this date will be honoured. A new enrollment policy will be published as soon as the National Office advise all schools of the necessary changes.
If you wish to pre-enrol your child to Carlow Educate Together, please fill out the form below and click submit.
Please read the following terms and conditions before filling out the form. If you’ve any questions, call us on 059-9179453.
- I understand that allocation of place in the school will be strictly on application date order.
- I understand that the receipt of a fully completed pre-enrolment form does not guarantee that the child named will be offered a place in the school.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to inform the school, in good time, of any change of address, telephone number or other relevant circumstance.
- I understand that if I have not replied in writing to a confirmed offer of a place for my child within 14 days of that offer being made, I will have forfeited my child’s place on the pre-enrolment list, and consequently the place being offered.
- I understand that the school does not operate a sibling policy, and the school offers places on a strict ‘first come, first served’ basis. It is the parent/guardian responsibility to ensure that all siblings are pre-enrolled in good time.
- All children must be 4 years of age on or before the 1st June of the year they are due to start. For example children starting school in September 2008 must be 4 years of age on or before 1st June 2008.
- I am a parent or legal guardian of the child named below.